Monday, July 13, 2009

Gulf Shores 2009

The entire McKee clan headed to Gulf Shores for a week. It was babies everywhere! It was VERY relaxing and much fun. It's been years since I've spent more than a day or two with Scott and it was the first time Tucker and Carly spent more than a couple of days together. It was delightful chaos. :)



The Fam on the 4th :)





All week long, she pointed at all sorts of random things and said, "Mama," with the true belief in her eyes that she was correctly identifying the object. :)




Woah!



Pushing her own stroller









Blue eyes, anyone?

Tucker and her audience


Tucker's themes for this week? Climbing and hats


I love sweet baby feet!



Melt my heart!!!






She was so into the ocean this time, she kept dragging us farther in. :)


"This is SO much fun!!"



"WEEEEEEEE!"
























The Whole Crew






















She finally stopped crying, but she still wasn't thrilled about it. :)




Sweet Carly



Tucker became a bulldozer. :)

This is my favorite pic of the two girls. So cute!




Tucker: "I LOVE sand!!!"


That's my baby! The world's most precious goober. haha


This is my favorite picture of Carly. I love that it's off-centered and I love that she finally touched the sand, but only with ONE finger. haha!







Beautiful girls!


Tucker clapping for herself. :)


"Wha' HAppened?!?"


Scott: "Yes, Carly, we don't have ENOUGH pictures of you crying yet." hahaha!


Bad influence or good? Not quite sure yet. :)



Out



and in

and out




We discovered this week that Tucker gets carsick. :(

L&S,
Leslie

No comments: