Friday, September 25, 2009

Can you even STAND it?!?

This girl is just too, too cute!
I had Ellen on in the background yesterday and Tucker started dancing to the theme song. She then proceeded to say "Hi" and wave to Ellen when she came on stage and then after wandering a bit, she applauded with the audience. So stinking cute!
This video is just a little showing off. Some of these body parts and animal noises you've seen before, but there are a few new ones. My favorite is the fish "noise" that Ashie showed us. I thought it was so cute that I continued teaching T and she finally got it. I think it's a riot!
Please also notice that my child is INTO jewelry today. She found every single ring and bracelet available to her and put them all on. So funny!
Loving EVERY minute of it!!!
L&S,
Leslie

No comments: