Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Very Obvious..."

I have a confession to make. I married a "Peanuts" enthusiast. He loves Charlie Brown and his wacky friends. We have the movies (so many of them), a book of the Complete Peanuts 1957-1958 (thanks, Robby), and a daily calendar for the second year in a row. Though (and I hope I won't be stoned for saying this) I don't always find the Peanuts cartoons funny (I really don't like the ones with the Snoopy's brothers and I rarely like the ones where he's the WWI pilot), occassionally one comes off of that calendar that is a keeper. Most of these keepers involve the classroom. The man had a way of getting to the heart of a preteen/teenager. Hysterical!!! I wanted to share two of these gems with you guys!









Very obvious...

Love & Shipoopies,
Joe Bania

No comments: