Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm a big kid now!

Tonight, we ventured into new territory with Little Bit. We tried our first bites of solid foods - rice cereal (really not THAT solid, but still...) All of the books say, "Don't fix too much because you'll be lucky to get in one spoonful of cereal on your first try," and "Expect most of what you put in to be spit right back out." Of course, I should have known as much as our girl likes to eat, this wouldn't be so for her. As for the rest, I'll let the videos speak for themselves.
I apologize for the multiple videos, but my camera only takes 2 min. at a time and they are just all worth watching in my opinion. :-)



















My favorite part of all is how proud she is of herself throughout the whole experience. :-) She was just TOO funny. I loved that she dropped her decoy spoon so she could force my hand into her mouth to get more. :-) ha!
L&S,
The Bowers Fam

3 comments:

Nana said...

So cute! She looks as if she is enjoying every bite! So Nona and Paw had to watch it again.
Hugs and Kisses to the big girl
Next we will be seeing her pull up and the way she is accomplishing her goals it won't be long.

Mandapooh said...

That is one happy baby! What a smile!!!!

Zipidee said...

To think we had to do the 'Airplane & Hanger' thing with Brendan.
Thank you for sharing these moments with us!