Thursday, November 04, 2010

Closeout Prices!!!

*That MIGHT be a big tongue-in-cheek*
tee-hee

But seriously, I have inventory left from a fair I did. The following dresses are available and ready to ship. I only took a picture of one size, but the sizes I have ready are listed underneath.
All dresses have a $5 shipping charge (but that's flat-rate, so if you order 3, same shipping amount as 1).
Buy any 2 and you save $5
*Also, I can make you any of these styles in any color/size you'd like, even fabrics you don't see here.*
Please remember that the width of a pillowcase dress is the same in all sizes, so if your child is larger than the one you want, but you think she'd wear it as a shirt over jeans or leggings, a smaller size would be great! (They're REALLY cute worn this way, by the way.)


Holly Dress with Fabric Ribbon
$20
Sizes:
6-9 months
12 months
18 months




Green Floral Dress
*Comes with Red and White ribbons for versatility*
(Both for Christmas, just white for year-round)
$20
Sizes:
6-9 month
4T


Christmas Ornaments Apron Ruffle Dress
$35
Sizes:
2T/3T


Autumn Flowers Dress with Ruffle Bottom
$25
Sizes:
7/8


Halloween Blocks with Ruffle Neck
$25
Sizes:
6-9 Months
3T


Vintage Witch Dress
$20
Sizes:
5/6


Corduroy Dress with Ball Fringe
*Orange, Aqua, Lime Green, and Pink dots on Cream*
$25
Sizes:
18 months
2T/3T



"Double, Double Toil and Trouble" Halloween Dress with Ruffle Neck
$25
Sizes:
4T


Corduroy Dress with Lace Trim
*Comes with both red and orange ribbons for versatility*
$20
Sizes:
4T
5/6



Comment or email me if you're interested!
Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

2 comments:

Camily said...

Those are precious!!! You are so talented!
Do you still have the green one with two ribbons in a 4T?

I loooove the ornament ruffle dress--I wish you had that one in a 4T or even a 5T!

I'm impressed!

Camily said...

Oh--email me at my real email address:
camilyteed (at) aol (dot) com