Tuesday, November 16, 2010

An Epic Fail and Some Total Cuteness

Remember this? Well, I DID finish them, but I never got pictures of them in use. See, we went to Tuscaloosa (where I attended college at the University of Alabama) this weekend. My mother-in-law (Granna) made these awesome elephant costumes for T and her first cousin, Carly. (Big Al - an elephant - is the mascot of the U of A.)


Anyway, it was supposed to rain, and these costumes don't allow for shoes and are cloth on the bottom. I was scared of the girls getting soaking, freezing feet walking around, so through conversations with both my mother and mother-in-law, I decided to fashion some "rain boots" (or "sun boots" as T calls them) for the elephants.

It didn't rain. Which meant the boots never got put on. Which means no pictures of the boots. But we did have a BLAST! We got to walk the campus, do some tailgating, see some old friends, and even get some pictures made with Big Al. And Bama won the game! Roll Tide Roll!





Even Little Al gets Tuckered out. ;-)
Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

Those are some seriously adorable elephants! And I mean that sincerely even thought they beat the MSU bulldogs last week:)