Tuesday, November 01, 2011

We didn't have a pumpkin, but it was GREAT!!!

Get it?  The Great Pumpkin?  tee-hee

Ok, here's a little dose of our Halloween.  We always hand out candy at Will & Ashie's house because no one makes it up our street far enough to get to us.  And can I say, our 3 year old liked handing OUT candy more than getting it herself.  So cute!



I LOOOOVE this face! 







As we were taking our family picture, one of Tucker's best friends from daycare walked up.  Daya and Tucker were in the same room from the time they were 3 months old until Daya moved to a nearby city at the start of this school year.  We have only been able to have one playdate since she moved, so they were SO EXCITED to see each other. :)  Monkey Joe's, you should expect 2 VERY giggly girls soon. :)

Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

1 comment:

Camily said...

Oh she is just precious! And I am so jealous because I have wanted Molly to be Snow White for 2 years and she will have nothing of it. She was pink super girl, which was cute, but no Snow White. I haven't been blogging and I'm missing it...and you! So, Hi! : )