Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello, all! Wanted to throw out a little Christmas gift before leaving town for a few days. (Secret, hidden meaning: "I won't be blogging for at least a few days.")
Last year I shared one video from "A Colbert Christmas", a funny Christmas special in the style of an Andy Williams (tracked laughter, cheesy music, and fake sets). If you get some time over the holiday, I recommend you go to www.comedycentral.com and search for "A Colbert Christmas" and watch it in its entirety. Until then, though, here are some of my favorite songs. :) (You MUST listen to the lyrics. They're hysterical!!! Also, please remember it's all meant to be tongue-in-cheek.)
Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you have a blessed holiday full of good food, quality time with family, laughter, and relaxation!
L&S,
Leslie

No comments: