Monday, August 30, 2010

Meme Monday of the Musical Variety!!!

For today's meme, I thought I'd venture into one of my favorite musical games (and one of the most participated meme's thus far). We haven't done this one in a while, so here how it works:

* I will post a song title. The first person to comment has to come up with ONE song title that uses a word from the title I gave. For instance, if I put "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing", the first comment might be "He's Got the Whole World in his Hands". Then the second person to comment has to come up with a song using a word from THAT song. Get it?

*It doesn't matter which word from the song you pick as long as it has one.

*You can play more than once if you want. Let's see how far we can go!!!

Your beginning song is:

"Let's Stay Together" (Al Green, in case any of you need a little background music for your day)

Have fun!

Love & Shipoopies,

Leslie

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Keeping with the theme of staying together....

"Let's get it on"

Who doesn't love Marvin Gaye?? :)

Anonymous said...

"Get off my cloud" Rolling Stones, 1965

Myya said...

Castle on a cloud by Les Misarables

Mandapooh said...

Castle in Spain by Ray Bolger (Babes in Toyland soundtrack)

Anonymous said...

Castles in the Air by Don McLean1972 and again in 1981

Anonymous said...

Air the I Breathe...Hollies 1974