Friday, March 25, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Some things I'm currently into:

1.) Skim milk, Caramel Mocha at McDonald's - seriously, I like it better than most Starbucks stuff and it's half the price

2.) This:


Love Glee. Love Gwyneth. LOOOOOOVE this song!


3.) The maid service I have coming to my house this afternoon. It's our Valentine's gift to each other - we're just REALLY late getting around to it. I'm pretty excited about someone else scrubbing my tubs and showers and getting rid of all that dust!!!

4.) The idea of my next week consisting of 2.5 work days and then a trip to "Mickey Mouse's House". :) Yipee!!!

5.)This:



Love Chris (the soloist). Have loved Blackbird for AGES. Love the simplicity of it all.

6.) The the thought of some quality time with my Mama this next week. (She's going to see the mouse with us. The hubs is taking his choir, so she's coming to be second parent for me.)

7.) Bubble Town - it's a ridiculous mindless game that I sometimes play online while doing my job. I know it seems counterintuitive, but for my job, having a game to focus on while I voicewrite (I'm hands-free while working) helps me stay awake and allows my brain to do its thing better.

8.) Ralph Macchio on Dancing with the Stars -- Is he the cutest thing you ever saw?!? Love it!

What are YOU into right now?

Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

No comments: