Wednesday, June 16, 2010

On the Road Again... Well, for the first time, really.




That's right, folks! We're actually GOING on vacation! (Not just from my blog because my internet's been out for days on end, but actually visiting something other than my couch!)


HOWEVER, thanks to my beautiful iPhone, that doesn't mean that I'll be absent for tomorrow's Free 4 All Friday (which is being held right HERE!). Never you fear, bloggy-friends (and Mimi)! I'll have the post ready to go before I leave my house so all I have to do is hit "publish" to get this great prize out there... and this one's a GREAT ONE!!! Hint: This one's ALL FOR MOM!!!


Are you jittery with excitement? Mouth watering?


You should be!


Love & Shipoopies,

Leslie

3 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Have a fun and safe vaca!

He & Me + 3 said...

Enjoy your vacation...nice Friday Freebie. I love it. Woo hoo. Wish i could win.

Connie said...

I hope you're having a great vacation!

Got the package and I love it! Thanks so much!