Monday, July 19, 2010

Free 4 All Winner

Yesterday was the last day of my brother's visit and, let's just say it was a doozie! We had a blast at a Braves game, but the day ended with 1 toddler with a 103+ fever, the other toddler falling down the stairs (with, thankfully, only a goose-egg), the 3 visitors sitting still on the interstate for 2 hours waiting on a 15 car wreck to be cleared, and our house alarm going off in the middle of the night, taking us from sleep to panick in about half a second. WOW! We went out with a BANG (or a siren, to be more accurate).

Needless to say, random.org wasn't top of mind for me last night. :) But I did get around to it today!

Drumroll, please...

19 - Carrie!

Email me with your preferences, and if you want to wait a bit to find out about that new bun in your oven, that's just FINE with me. :)

Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh leslie, Yay! Thanks so so much! I will wait a little bit, we find out boy or girl next week and then we need to start thinking of names!

I'm so sorry about all the chaos at the end of your visit! Wow, what a way to send them off! Hope everythings good today, and all is calm :) tHanks again so much! You're a sweetheart!

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for Carrie. I am so glad she won...can't wait to see what she picks.
Wowzers that was an eventful time with your brother. Lots happened.