Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Psych!!!!

If you EVER used that phrase, then you MUST watch the show!!!

It's life-altering.

(Ok, that might be a touch - just a touch - of hyperbole.)

But seriously, it's amazingly hysterical!

In fact, I had planned on writing an in-depth post about _Of Mice And Men_ (my first "I love it!" classic of the summer) and then I watched the season premier of "Psych" and jotted down so many of my favorite quotes, I decided I'd share some of the delight with you! (Aren't you THRILLED?!?)

I mean, WHO needs serious, classic literature when you have ridiculously stupid, smart-tail tv comedy, right?!?

Please note that all of these were said in the midst of serious conversations. Smart-tail at its finest! :)

*(Upon Shawn introducing Gus as Mr. Heimer-Schmidt, John Jacob Jingly) "You're saying his name is John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?"

"Yes. We used to share the name. I changed mine... because of all the people shouting... when I went out."

*"You know how mcuh I love Yao Mint. That's got to count for something."

*"I sued a hot dot cart and got everything but the wheels and buns...And I won them two months later in civil court."

Seriously. Watch it.

Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I may have to watch it...I mean I do need a new show to replace 24.
Are you ready for tomorrow? My post will go up at midnight :)
Thanks again for always having great Friday freebies:)

He & Me + 3 said...

I just wanted to let you know what a great giveaway this one is. I am glad you got a few new followers through it too.