Thursday, October 01, 2009

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble!

I've been on a "making Tucker clothes" kick lately (in case you haven't noticed). I found this Halloween fabric through a friend and could not resist making something from it. It's fabric with a literary reference on it. COME ON!!! There's a close-up of the fabric at the bottom, but you can't see my favorite little square. (They're all little Halloween-y images.) One of them has an old, craggly witch and reads, "Double, Double, Toil and Trouble". SO FABULOUS!!! Also, this is my first attempt at pants on my own. I made these and some purple ones for an LSU outfit at the same time. I think they turned out pretty well. :) Thanks to Paige for showing me how to do them. :)
*This huge smile you see isn't for the camera. It's because she THINKS she is very stealthily getting the remotes without my knowing. ;) haha!





L&S,
Leslie

No comments: