Thursday, October 15, 2009

Love That Granna

Drew's fall concert at school was Tuesday night. I like to always take Tucker to the school with me because the kids always want to see her (as do a large number of the parents). However, the last 2 or 3 concerts, Mommy hasn't gotten to hear more than a song or so of the concert because Tucker's not so good at the sitting still and quiet thing (and she's certainly not going to go to sleep with that many kids to watch). So, I decided that for this concert (and from now on), I was gonna take me a Granna to sit with Tucker in the hall outside the auditorium and play with Tucker during the concert so I can enjoy the concert rather than run in and out getting looks from people who think I don't know to leave when my baby makes noises during a concert. It was so nice for me to be able to relax and just enjoy the concert, and Tucker and Granna had a BLAST playing outside. Win-Win-Win!


"Getting" Granna


Giving Granna kisses


Thanks for the help, Granna!
L&S,
Drew, Leslie, and Tucker

No comments: