Friday, September 03, 2010

Confession time. I am part of a mixed-marriage. It's not something that always gives us problems, but come Fall each year, the tensions start to rise. You see, my husband and I are both HUGE fans of rivals when it comes to college sports. I was born, raised, and alumed at the University of Alabama and he was raised an Auburn fan (Bama's biggest rival) and then went to LSU and has become devoted to those tigers. (Yes, this is the team whose fans vandalized my car TWICE when Alabama hired their ex-coach. Seriously. They hate Alabama.)

Tucker's first football season, I spent alot of time changing her from one team to the other on game days. Then the day of the LSU/Bama game, she ended up looking like Ronald McDonald with her mix of red stripes and gold jumper. After that, I decided she needed outfits for BOTH teams, but also some mixed outfits.

Now, not that we take our football really seriously (and for me, it's all about the fashion), BUT Tucker had a little football fashion week and I thought I'd share it with you.

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

The shirt says, "Mommy says Roll Tide. Daddy says Geaux Tigers." Tomorrow, she'll be wearing her "Roll Tigers Roll" shirt. :)
Love & Shipoopies & ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Leslie

5 comments:

Camily said...

So funny! Being from Texas, I didn't think another state could be any more football crazy than we are, but then my inlaws moved to Alabama and I changed my view! The football fashion is key! I especially looooove Friday's look! And, by the way, Tucker poses so perfectly! Precious!!!!

Nanette said...

Seriously, She looks so much happier in the Alabama outfits. I'm just saying.........

He & Me + 3 said...

OmGosh Friday's outfit is just too cute.
I'm having a Dunkin Donuts/starbucks gift card giveaway at my blog today.

Myya said...

Could she be more adorable!!! Seriously she could totally be a model baby! My husband is an alum of Oregon State & his twin sister is alum of University of Oregon. She does not have kids yet so she keeps trying to teach our girls to root for the ducks. My husband is not having it! Last time my sister in law said Go Ducks, my almost 3 yr old reponded No!!! Ducks Suck Go Beavers. Ha ha ha, gotta love the rivalry - makes it fun!

McCrakensx4 said...

That is too funny! Love all of those great outfits though! We are true Maize & Blue fans so that is what our boys are as well. We do like LSU though since my hubby's cousin is one of the QBs!! We love our college football...hope you all have a great season and GO BLUE!!