Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun with Babies! (Okay, just the ONE baby.)

Thought I'd share some of the fun in our everyday now. :-)
First, splashing in the bath -- she LOVES to go for a "swim"! (And Munner, I PROMISE my hands are RIGHT THERE to catch her at the slightest move towards the water. tee-hee)
Second, the ROLL!!! Now that she knows how to do it, she's never on her back for more than about 10 seconds (not counting sleep time, of course). Then, of course, she hates being on her tummy because she can't eat her hand AND push herself up at the same time. :-) haha!
L&S,
Leslie

2 comments:

Mandapooh said...

ooohhhwweee!

Leslie said...

Hmmmm, can't help but notice that the BATH video is NOT the bath video! Can you tell that I'm always multi-tasking when I do this? Geez! Ok, bath photo to follow. :-)