Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just In Case

Some days, Blogger has issues!
(I bet those of you who use Blogger already knew that.)

Most days, it's GREAT, easy-to-use, and free, so I can't complain.

But SOME DAYS...

MY computer screen doesn't show a "comments" button when I go to yesterday's blog!

Does yours?

Well, JUST IN CASE.

I don't want to miss-out on anyone's mixed-tape!!!

If you don't see a "comments" button on the Meme Mondays post, then you can post your comments

HERE!!!

Love & Shipoopies,
Leslie

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yes, blogger has its moments and they are so frustrating.

Camily said...

Blogger and I have a love, love, love, hate relationship, for sure!

OK--so glad you had fun scrapbooking. I'm already wanting to go again, but will have to contain myself for 5 1/2 more months.

Also--love the mix tape idea! I'm working on my iTunes play list today. But I need more cardio/dance type music to motivate me to move faster on the eliptical. I will work on my list and get back to you.

Also--you asked where we live--Dallas. It's still cold here and I can't believe it!