Monday, January 04, 2010

Meme Monday

Alright, guys! I'm back in the regular swing of things, thus my blog will return to normal posts as well. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and vacation surrounding it. :) The Bowers family had much fun, relaxation, and JOY filling our time.
Today, we're going to share our weekly plan for the first full week of the new year with "This Week I Will Be Mostly..." Ready?
This week, I will be mostly...
~eating cabbage soup (jump-starting the weight loss with a fad diet, then keeping it up with regular exercise and healthy eating).
~starting an exercise routine.
~FREEZING!!!
~trying to get my brain wrapped around work once again.
~beginning more research into returning to school.
~making invites for a friend's baby shower
~doing a million different needed things with pictures - blogging them, printing them, getting them ready to scrapbook, and figuring out some new photo organizing/editing software I got for Christmas.
~missing my husband as the first 3 months of any year are always filled to the hilt with things away from the house for him. :(
Man, looking like a busy week! How about yours?
L&S,
Leslie

4 comments:

Mandapooh said...

so far this morning, I rushed to work, everyone else was late so I had to wait in the parking lot. No heat for 2 weeks, so my thermostat is sitting on the lowest number - 50. I have nothing to do (hence the checking blogs in the middle of the morning) so I'm praying for lunch to hurry and get here! And still the allure of a check at the end of the week makes all of that okay.

He & Me + 3 said...

Yep you will be busy. I so need to scrapbook too. I am going for a two day crop this weekend. So looking forward to it. Woo hoo.

Kelli W said...

It has been so cold here lately too! I was supposed to start walking with a friend last night...but we chickened out because it was too cold! Hopefully I can get into the swing of things...because diet and exercise are big on my list for the next few months!

Leslie said...

I have a scrapbooking retreat coming up mid-February and I am ecstatic about it! (It will also be my first nights spent away from my dear T, so I'm pretty excited about the sleeping in as well.) haha!